Hi my name is Logan Taylor. I am 10 years old and in the 5th grade at Shelley Elementary School. I enjoy playing Football and Basketball. I am also taking piano lessons because my mom is making me. I like to watch the Utah Jazz on T.V. and I hope I can go see a game this year.
I just got contacts so my next picture will be glasses free


3 comments:
Hey Logan
This is McKinley. I think that it is so cool that you got contacts . I think that you know that I have contacts but just in case I do to.
Your friend,
McKinley
(P. S. Do you really hate piano that much)
Logan Trav & I thought you played the piano pretty well when we heard it!
Hey Logan...you are doing such a great job at the piano....keep it up even though you aren't loving it.
Post a Comment