
Hi my name is Emree Taylor. I am 5 years old and am in Kindergarten at Shelley Elementary. I like to swim and play with my friends Maddie, Allie, Hunter and Kara. I like to sing and pretend I am Hannah Montana and Gabriella from High School Musical. My favorite song is "You are the music in me". My favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese and my favorite treat is chocolate. When I grow up I want to be a Doctor. My Favorite animal is a Giraffe.


5 comments:
Emri you look soooooo cute. (This is McKinley) I love High School Musical Two too (sounds kind of weird) That song is also a good one.
Your Friend
McKinley
Emri, you and your Mom have some great style. You look cute and we love your new blog background!
Aren't you just the cutest ever!! I love your hair in that picture. We just love coming to your house to hear your concerts on the fire place. I know we will see you singing on a big stage someday!!
All of you guys are growing up so fast!!! It is hard to believe how big you are!!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. You've done a fun job! You have such cute kids. I love Emery's little outfit in this picture and Griffin's amazing hair! You should come visit our blog at planetgiles@blogspot.com
Post a Comment