Hi my name is Landon Bruce Taylor. This is a picture of me at Virginia Beach where we spent our summer in 2006. I'm in the 2nd grade. I just finished playing basketball, and I still take piano lessons. I like to play with my wii that I got for Christmas!!!!!!! My favorite game is Nights Journey of Dreams.
In this picture a wave came up and tackled me so my face was face first in the sand.
Landon...it wouldn't be the first time you got tackled down by a wave. Your probably to young to remember our beach trip in California when we couldn't keep you away from the waves. You were just to brave and wanted to be out in the middle of the ocean!
Welcome to our blog. My sister had been trying to get us to start a blog for awhile. I told her I didn't have time. I must confess that I've become somewhat of a blog junkie and I enjoy getting to know people through their blogs. So if I am going to peek in on your lives I should allow you a peek of mine. I'm not promising you the most extravagant backgrounds or even correct spelling. I may not update it for a week or two, but I hope you enjoy the time you spent here and get to know us a little better.
4 comments:
Hey Landon it looks like you are ready to ride that wave. Sounds like you are staying busy, keep up the good work.
Landon you sure are a stud!
Landon...it wouldn't be the first time you got tackled down by a wave. Your probably to young to remember our beach trip in California when we couldn't keep you away from the waves. You were just to brave and wanted to be out in the middle of the ocean!
Dear Landon,
I like your picture, nice swimming suit! Did you ever get in the water?
From Owen
Post a Comment