Emree is singing in the American Fork Childrens Choir. Last night was their big Debut. They opened the program for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow production. If you haven't been I recomend going next year. It is at the AF Ampitheater across from the temple. We were'nt prepared for the weather, and froze our tooshies off. I wish! Other than that it was good fun for all.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The legend of Sleepy Hollow
Emree is singing in the American Fork Childrens Choir. Last night was their big Debut. They opened the program for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow production. If you haven't been I recomend going next year. It is at the AF Ampitheater across from the temple. We were'nt prepared for the weather, and froze our tooshies off. I wish! Other than that it was good fun for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You hopefully will not be freezing next weekend :) It looks like they had fun doing this!!
Post a Comment